Monday, August 30, 2010

Tim, My Darling,


First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!
I am pleased to have known you for so many years. You bring light to my soul and a smile to my face. Many happy blessings on this, the day of thy birth.
Also, turns out my roommates aren't so weird. They are fairly normal. And actually pretty cool. Misjudgment, misjudgment. Also Yosh is from Korea. And her real name is Yeji.
Also, my classes are just the Information Systems core and floral design. These classes obviously match each other, because they are both arts. The art of programming is pretty intense, as well as the art of designing florals. I will obviously be posting pics of my floral arrangements on this beautiful blog. However, I do have some good news: This is the bag I got for getting in to the isys program. Pretty darn cool, eh? It makes me feel thug when I carry it around on campus.

Also: I love the Princess Diaries movies. They are grand. =]. I like it when she says, "Here's an idea: why don't you go underwater, and I'll count to a million?" It makes me laugh super hard every time.
Also I love that picture. I feel like the girl is def waiting to kiss her prince charming.

Furthermore: it is way past my bedtime and so I am going to sleep. Have a super pleasant evening and an unforgettable birthday!!!

All of the x's and o's,
Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment